Area Sales Representative - Atlanta, GA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY AREA SALES REPRESENTATIVE - ATLANTA, GA
Apply Now Mableton, GA
We re looking for a field based Area Sales Representative in or around the Atlanta, GA area. In this role you will act as the face of our brand, building new relationships in your territory and fostering relationships with existing merchant accounts to help them drive sales. You will be connecting our client s retail customers to our web-based lease-to-own finance technology which provides a faster, more robust and seamless customer experience. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be trusted to deliver features and experiences which support the retailer s strategic initiatives.
What you ll do:
* Identify new retail clients in the area that could use our services to help grow their revenue
* Build relationships with established merchants to drive margin and improve the store s operational efficiency
* Drive results while building strong relationships through in store training, and 1:1 meetings
* Take part in changing the landscape of the rapidly growing virtual rent-to-own ( RTO ) market
* Work in a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will take pride in making a difference for the customers we serve
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
* 3-5 years experience in retail sales, field sales, sales training and/or account management
* Proven track record of success; preferably in a retail environment
* Must have superior interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communication skills
* Previous training experience a plus
* Strong work ethic, high initiative and interest in new technology and software applications essential
* Mobile. Our company is headquartered in Draper, Utah. This role is remote so you will be required to use your own vehicle to travel to your assigned merchant s retail locations
* Bachelor s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with long term success, an amazing culture, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding career advancement opportunities. If hired, you can expect;
* Base Salary plus a competitive quarterly bonus
* Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401K, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
* Company laptop and cell phone reimbursement
* Mileage reimbursement
*As part of the interview process you will be asked to participate in a video interview, so you must have access to a computer device with a webcam. *All new hires must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING*
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company, already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provides lease-purchase technology solutions through 17,000+ retail locations in 46 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. Apply Now