Area Sales and Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
King of Prussia, PA
King of Prussia , PA
Job #: SMphiPA068010
Brookdale Home Health Services has an outstanding opportunity for a Dynamic working Sales Manager to build and lead a successful team of Home Health Sales Coordinators in King of Prussia, PA A background in Home Health, Hospice or Durable Medical Equipment with a current medical book of business, a sound understanding of Medicare and a passion for service to people is an a essential requirement for this position.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Sales Manager to provide services in the King of Prussia area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Oversee and direct sales efforts for multiple home health agencies within your respective area
* Manage, develop and monitor marketing plans and budgets
* Market and position BHS programming within assigned territory to achieve all start of care goals
* Oversee the weekly sales and marketing plans, as well as the use of each agency's marketing dollars to assure optimal exposure and maximum efficiencies
* Assist in interviewing, hiring, training and coaching of all BHS Home Health Outreach Coordinators and marketing staff
* Review and analyze sales performance against referrals, admissions and customer feedback
* Serve as the company's representative in the community to promote a positive image promote interest
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field from a four-year college preferred
* Two years of marketing and/or sales experience with proven track record
* Experience in home health care or senior living, including management experience
* Valid driver's license in the state of employment
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and travel often
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150723.aspx'