Area VP - SW Consulting - ESM - USA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Area Vice President, DCA Pre Sales is responsible for the global leadership of our solution engineering resources and strategy, in support of Sales teams to achieve revenue and customer satisfaction targets focused on our Data Center Automation (DCA) product suite.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ROLE:
* Ensure appropriate skills coverage, technical and soft-skill, within the SC team to assure optimum quality and availability of SC support to the sales teams.
* Participate as an effective global leader within the Pre Sales executive leadership team.
* Create a truly global DCA community of practice, driving strategy, content and people toward flawless execution, via direct or virtual management.
* Engage as a credible partner and senior leader in the DCA BU executive team to drive product strategy and execution. Ensure alignment to drive and deliver a seamless, value centric engagement model globally.
* Provide leadership on hiring, development, coaching, performance management and retention of talent. Create and implement effective staffing models with constraints in large and small geographies around the world
* Help create and deliver industry and value based messaging, working with our global Center of Excellence, to further enable the Solution Engineers in their customer discovery efforts.
* Drive a value-focused customer experience to ensure our customers understand the true benefit our technology provides and how it effectively interfaces in their infrastructure to solve complex business problems.
* Align with and engage our most senior sales leaders globally, ensuring that Presales aligns tightly to each regional sales go-to-market approach.
* Provide thought leadership for your team and the field, Develop and standardize content and thought leadership around critical components of our products and solutions portfolio.
* Provide regular and systematic feedback to all internal stakeholders on challenges or concerns with the product, roadmap or other areas of critical feedback (Sales, Services, Customer Support, R&D).
* Demonstrated strong leadership, financial, organization and management skills
* Ability to lead in a heavily matrixed environment
* Ability to transform complex ideas into words and action
* In depth knowledge of the DCA marketplace.
* Strong business acumen
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* 15 years in a Presales or Services capacity
* 10 years of successful leadership experience with depth in global, matrixed environments and as a leader of managers