Armed Services Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 23,000 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
The Strategic Sales Executive will be responsible for identifying a pipeline of net new opportunities in US Armed Services markets (USA, USAF USN/USMC) with a primary focus on US Army.
Identify, develop, and close new business opportunities to grow profitable contracts that utilize the Unisys portfolio. Deliver thought-leadership in the development of strategic business plans to fulfill client business requirements demonstrating high quality, value-added ROI for maximizing Unisys potential in targeted client/customer account(s). Develop and manage a qualified opportunity pipeline through complex integrated business systems to achieve desired business results. Build and deliver management presentations that can articulate how we will win and the business case for the opportunities. Identify new opportunities for Unisys to penetrate in new and existing accounts. Responsible for building account pipeline, developing opportunities and closing net new business. Responsible for developing unique customer relationships and value propositions to position Unisys for closing net new contracts.
Key Qualifications and Capabilities:
* Requires an individual with a proven track record in identifying, qualifying and closing new business within the targeted accounts.
* Understand systems integration and federal IT contracting.
* Understanding of the federal government procurement process.
* Relationships and working knowledge of the targeted agencies.
* Understanding of the federal budget and ability to estimate 'price to win'
* Ability to create and execute long term sales plans.
* Ability to identify strategic teammates and work with other system integrators and product vendors.
* Experience in driving win themes and working with account and capture teams to produce successful proposals.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
* 10 + years of sales and program growth equivalent with proven experience closing opportunities of 20M+.
* 5 + years experience working in a large systems integrator or federal consulting environment.
* Proven experience with driving both short term and long term revenue opportunities.
* Understanding of business metrics - profitability and revenue.
* Analytical (understands numbers and budgets and uses them to communicate).
* Diligent with reporting and keeping pipeline up to date.
* BS degree or higher with 12 years of overall related work experience.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP
Candidates must have a demonstrated level of expertise performing these duties within the DoD.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V. img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50655336.jpg /