This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
PACE COMMUNICATIONS INC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Pace is North America s leading independent content agency, specializing in multichannel branded content solutions that fuel loyalty, CRM, marketing, digital and social programs for many of the world s largest brands. We have a staff of more than 330 professionals located in five offices across the U.S. Greensboro, North Carolina; New York; Dallas; San Antonio; and Rogers, Arkansas. We help our clients navigate through the complex marketing landscape to develop programs that deliver targeted outcomes.
Art Director assists in numerous Photoshop tasks to ensure content creation for the digital and social space. Creates original art and alters existing graphics to adhere to client s brand. Brainstorming content ideas for various websites. Both internal and client-facing presentations skills.
Education: Prefer Bachelors Degree in graphic design or related field and/or profession production experience
Experience: Minimum of 7 years experience in Advertising
* Must have solid design skills.
* Illustration skills
* Ideation and concepting
* Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and After Effects
* Precise, detail oriented and highly organized
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
* Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
* Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to successfully juggle multiple assignments and deadlines
* Flexible and have a sense of humor
* Enjoy working as part of a team
No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer