Artwork Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 1/4/2017
Southern Graphic Systems, Inc
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
Artwork Project Manager
New York City
Artwork Project Manager (Onsite) for our client in NYC, has responsibility for overall management of all aspects of the projects awarded our company by the client. Candidate needs to have strong package printing background.
Other duties include but not limited to:
* Client/partner vendor coordination & communication with many functions: regulatory, quality, production, supply chain & marketing.
* Ensure regulatory-compliant, high quality artworks resulting in printed packaging materials.
* Minimum 3 years of work experience related to the graphic arts industry.
* Must have strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Products)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, physically type data into a computer keyboard, interact verbally in person and on the phone, make verbal presentations, vision to include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision. Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. occasionally.
EOE AA m/f/vet/disability
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.