This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
To assemble quality products in a safe, cost effective manner.
* Understand and practice all applicable safety rules.
* Successfully complete training on how to operate equipment to do designated job (hand tools, hoist and power/air tools) safely.
* Produce quality products.
* Legibly complete proper documentation for movement of material and labor performed.
* Utilize assembly notebooks as a reference for assembly processes with minimum training.
* Learn and successfully follow assembly processes and procedures with minimum training.
* Store parts in proper location and monitor accuracy of inventory.
* Keep a clean and organized work zone.
* Meet established standards of productivity.
High School Diploma/GED
How will you be compensated?
* Competitive Wage
* Medical insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Legal service plans
* Group rates for auto and home insurance
* Health and Wellness education
* Paid vacation
* 401(k) program
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Stock Purchase Plan
* Discount on Snap-on products
* Associate purchase programs with key vendors and suppliers
* Development opportunities, including education assistance and company-sponsored training and development