Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Assemble and inspect electronic devices and components effectively and efficiently according to company guidelines.
Essential Job Functions
* Assemble electronic devices and components following established company policies and procedures
* Use of basic electronic assembly tools, soldering, hand power equipment and the use of various electronic test equipment
* Develop an ability to inspect products and to repair, alter or reject a product that does not meet company quality standards
* Close visual inspection of the fine detail of solder joints so they meet quality assurance standards
* Meet a level of productivity as determined by management
* Record production activities
* Other Duties as assigned
Education / Requisite Skills:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Manufacturing electronics assembly experience strongly preferred
* Soldering experience strongly preferred
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Able to be inspect and manipulate a variety of products such as small electronic parts and other products
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.