This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Assembly job in Omaha, NE. This is a temp to hire opportunity. As an Assembler you will be responsible for assembling metal parts using multiple sizes and types of hardware and electric/air powered tools to drill, grind, and assemble. If you meet the qualifications listed below please contact me directly to discuss this opportunity in more detail!
Responsibilities for this Assembly job include:
• Assemble metal parts using multiple sizes and types of hardware and electric/air powered tools to drill, grind, and assemble
• Read and interpret part details and mechanical prints to assemble components
• Install components by reading and interpreting material lists, panel layouts, and wire diagrams
• Disassembles finished product, prepares for shipping and assists in the shipping process
• Assist in general housekeeping of work area and entire shop
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to lift/and or move up to 50 pounds regularly by themselves, and up to 100 with a team lift or other assistance
• Frequently be climbing or balancing on 4 and 6 foot ladders and completing elevated work, working in tight spaces, stooping, kneeling, walking and standing
• Ability to work with their hands, tools (power and hand), and handle a lot of physical labor
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembler job in Omaha, NE or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.