Assembler - (Ref # S_453695) - Monroe
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
This position is primarily responsible for performing repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce products by performing the following duties.
Working hours: 1st or 2nd shift (Temp to Perm)
* Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
* Reads product specifications to verify dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as fixtures.Places parts in specified relationship to each other according to production print or work instructions. Bolts, clips, screws, tapes or otherwise fastens parts together. Using hand tools, such as electric drills and air rivet guns, to perform fastening operations on assembly line.
* Check product for accuracy upon completion using a quality check system and packed per customer or company requirements.
* Works at different stations or departments as production needs require.
* Works on line where tasks vary as different model of same article moves along line.
* Follow all safety guidelines and wear proper personal protective equipment.
* Maintains inventory accuracy for assigned area by reporting production scrap and material moves as required.
* Other duties may be assigned.
*Veterans are encouraged to apply+