Assembler - Refueling - 2nd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Cobham Mission Systems Davenport
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COBHAM is seeking an ASSEMBLER REFUELING 2ND SHIFT that will assemble and disassembles Air Refueling/Tanks/Pods related products in any state from partial to complete. This position is located in Davenport, Iowa.
* Assembles and disassembles Air Refueling/Tanks/Pods related products in any state from partial to complete.
* Replaces malfunctioning parts and or sun-assemblies, as necessary.
* Diagnoses, troubleshoots and reworks non-conforming units in order to return them to acceptable status.
* Performs drilling, countersinking, sanding, sealing, and deburring as required.
* Uses a variety of hand and power tools, as well as fixtures, gages and test equipment.
* Completed High School Diploma or GED.
* Minimum of one year of production assembly experience.
* Experience or training in diagnosing and troubleshooting units.
* Experience in the use of power tools, jigs and fixtures.
* This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
* Experience in gauges, measuring and test equipment preferred.
* Must possess job-related math skills.
* Must be able to follow both oral and written instructions when performing job duties.
* Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills and must be able to get along with co-workers.
* Must be able to work with limited supervision.
COBHAM\'S values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And its the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
COBHAM is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust COBHAM to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
COBHAM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER AND EMBRACES DIVERSITY IN OUR EMPLOYEE POPULATION. IT IS THE POLICY OF COBHAM TO PROVIDE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR GENETIC INFORMATION. COBHAM WILL REFRAIN FROM DISCHARGING, OR OTHERWISE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST, EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS WHO INQUIRE ABOUT, DISCUSS, OR DISCLOSE THEIR COMPENSATION OR THE COMPENSATION OF OTHER EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS.
SEE ALL OF OUR LATEST OPPORTUNITIES AT WWW.COBHAM.COM/CAREERS OR FOLLOW US ON OUR LINKEDIN PAGE AT WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/COMPANY/COBHAM
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST APPLY BY GOING TO WWW.COBHAM.COM/CAREERS
Job Category: Operations
Primary Location: US-Iowa-Davenport
Organization: Cobham Mission Systems Davenport
Recruiter: Natalie Dolan