This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
The responsibilities described here are representative of those tasks an employee performs to successfully complete the essential functions of this job; however, this is not a comprehensive listing of all tasks that may be assigned or required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties include, but may not be limited to the following:
* Assist in the assembly and/or fabrication of Elements products per specifications.
* Perform quality checks in accordance with quality standards & procedures.
* Complete necessary documentation/paperwork.
* Sere, sleeve, bag, & box.
* Follow directions and perform tasks as assigned by Lead and Supervisors.
* Achieve production rates and work at a speed commensurate to that of machine operators.
* Maintain a clean and safe work area.
* Acquire a working knowledge of PECOFacet s product line.
* Follow the 5S system.
The tools used include, but may not be limited to:
* Sand paper
* Staple gun
* Sere gun
* Tape measure (standard & metric)
* Box cutter
* Pallet jack
* Pneumatic scissors
The qualifications described here are representative of those an employee may require to successfully perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is an entry-level position and job-specific training, as required, will be provided. The minimum qualifications required include, but may not be limited to, the following:
* Three to six months in a production assembly environment, preferred.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to read a standard tape measure.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma and/or GED.
* Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.