Assembler/ Tester - Aircraft Components (Sun - Weds shift)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/21/2016
East Aurora, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONSuperior Group is seeking assembly/testers for a international aircraft components supplier located in East Aurora, NY.
DO note: This is a non-traditional work week. Typical work week is Sunday - Wednesday.
This position is $17.81 for 1st shift, and $19.59/hr for 2nd/3rd shifts. Includes 9.5 paid holidays, vacation time and access to 401k, health, dental and vision benefits too!
In this role, the candidate will work in the Assembly and Test area performing various assembly operations on hydraulic, pneumatic, and electro-mechanical valves, actuators and systems using a variety of electrical and mechanical measuring instruments, assembly tools and cleaning devices.
Other duties include
- working from drawings, worksheets, parts lists, and other units, it is also required that the assembler have a working knowledge of the products to perform diagnostic rework (or trouble-shooting) on units which do not meet test requirements.
- Required to work on repairs normally run with production units.
- Work on hydraulic stands to perform assembly functions, set-up hydraulic amplifiers.
- Some testing required using defined procedures. Positively contribute to the teamwork environment in terms of productivity, initiative, cooperation and data collection..
Must be US Persons due to ITAR Regulations
Apply today online to be considered or call 986-9111 for more detials!
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Must have at least a GED/HS diploma
- Must have at least 2 years with mechanical assembly
- Must have at least 2 years with blueprints
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ideal candidates will have experience working with engineers, handling quality documents, and employee training
- Preference given to those who have at least a associates degree.
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer – Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity