Assembler - 1st Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking experienced Assembly workers in Batavia Ohio for a long-term- temporary to hire job opportunity. Assembly candidates will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a manufacturing environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Assembly workers include but are not limited to:
• Inspection of parts - excellent manual dexterity, working with lots of small parts
• Operate a previously set up machine
• Work with very small parts
• Able to stand for entire shift
Assembly candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must be available to work any shift•
At least 1 year recent experience
• Pass background and drug screening
• Must be able to work with very small parts
Pay for this position is $9.72 plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary – to hire position
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Assembly - General Labor related job opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled