This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Fort Mill, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco in South Charlotte is currently seeking experienced Assemblers to work 12 hour rotating shifts from 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am working every other weekend. Assembly positions require candidates to work with small hand tools and assemble parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Basic assembly of parts
• Use of basic hand tools
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with ot
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Ability to use power tools
• Must work well with others in a loud production environment
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check