This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Wallingford Contract, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Manufacturing Assembler job in Waterbury, CT. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now or call 203.303.6167!
Pay: $10.00/ hour
Shift: 1st (7am - 3:30pm)
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
- Assemble subassemblies and parts of sealed switches by hand and hand tools
- Work from drawings, blueprints, sketches, verbal or written instruction, work orders, process sheets
- Report defective materials or any other unusual condition or circumstance to supervisor immediately
- Maintain personal production and quality standards as determined by supervision
- Maintain records and other pertinent data as instructed or required
- Follow standard practices and procedures as outlined by policy
- Follow all safety regulations
- Maintain area in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform similar and other related duties as instructed or required
- High School or GED
- Minimum 1 year of assembly experience