Assembly Associate 2-(Temp)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Esterline Technologies Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Assembly Associate 2
General Summary: The Assembler 2 is the intermediate level position of the Assembly Line, has more experience than an Assembler 1, and is able to work on more complex tasks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Positions parts to be assembled by following blue prints and Standard Work Instructions.
* Works at station as member of assembly group assembling one or more specific parts to meet production requirements. Assembles push button switches.
* Positions parts in specific opening and screws or bolts them in place.
* Solders/Welds parts by following schematic, blueprint, and Standard Work Instructions to assemble final unit.
* Verifies correct assembly of final unit.
* Ability to test unit with related test fixture.
* May be responsible for performing role of Cell Coordinator.
* Performs related duties, which may be assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Blue print and/or schematic reading
* Finger dexterity
* Hand-eye coordination
* Ability to verify function of unit per final blueprint
* Effective communication skills in English with the ability to read, speak, and understand English.
Education & Experience:
High school education or general education degree (GED), a minimum of one year of assembly experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
U.S. Export Policy Notice:
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Esterline is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. t
U.S. Export Policy Notice: To ensure compliance with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ U.S Persons as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).