This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Blue Ash, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting a client in their search to fill Assembler positions in Lebanon, OH in a manufacturing environment. This is a TEMP TO HIRE opportunity. As a production worker, you will be responsible for all aspects of machining and assembly for a well-known auto supplier. This company WANTS TO HIRE YOU to be a permanent part of their team. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Assembler position include:
- Aspects of machining and assembly
- Maintaining plant safety standards
- Performing quality inspections
- Ensuring production quantity and delivery goals are met
- Performing preventative machine maintenance
- Maintains neat and orderly work area
- Meets all quality, quantity standards through good manufacturing processes
- Use good hand/eye coordination to meet production goals
Possible Perks as an Adecco associate:
- Work boot voucher
- $250 attendance bonus offered
- Pay increase at time of perm hire if offered
- OT works hours can be paid at double time pay - depends on schedule
This company offers an extremely comprehensive benefits package upon permanent hire including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and matching program, Flexible Spending accounts, paid holiday and vacation days.
- HS diploma or GED required
- Experience in a team based high production environment is a plus
- Stable work history
- Flexibility to work 12 hour rotating shifts Sunday – Saturday and overtime as needed
- Ability to work in a physically demanding & fast-paced environment
Shift & Pay:
-They have a variety of shifts:
-5am to 1:30 pm
-5am to 5pm
-5pm to 1:30 am
Pay rate is $11.25/hr for 1st shift and $11.65/hr for 2nd. Upon permanent hire, pay rate is increased to $13.48. Reviews are done after 90 days.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.