This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Onsite ¿ Magneto Marelli, TN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a top automotive component manufacturer for a current Production Assembly job in Pulaski, TN. This is for a temporary-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production assembly, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
- Basic to complex assembly, using hand tools
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 Years' Experience in a Production Assembly Environment
- Ability to Work in a Fast Paced Environment
- Will Train on 1st Shift and Be Assigned Shift Following Training
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler in Pulaski, TN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled