Assembly Technician 1
Title: Assembly Technician 1
Location: Corvallis, OR
Hours: Day shift (Monday through Thursday 6am to 4:30pm)
Type: Full time- temporary
About the job:
The successful candidate will have experience in executing repetitive tasks under limited supervision. Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated.
Job requirements/ skills:
* Read and understand all documentations related to tools.
* Perform the set up and verification of equipment and process.
* Follow verbal or written instructions.
* Responsible for reporting any equipment issues to leads and/ or supervisors.
* Follow security, safety, and quality procedures for all work performed.
* Able to understand inspection parameters.
* Work other duties as assigned.
* Able to work day or swing shift.
* A minimum of 6 months in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience working on production line.
* Intermediate computer knowledge including Word and Excel.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrams, or schedule forms.
* Must be able to stand and/ or sit for at least 2 hours at a time.
* Should be able to lift up to 25lbs frequently.
* Should be able to lift up to 50lbs infrequently.
* Must be 18 years of age or older
High school diploma required. AA or AS in Technical Field preferred.
Candidates interested in this position can apply on line at www.lionbridge.apply2jobs.com and reference number GES15688.
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIOX) is a global provider of translation, development and testing solutions. Our Global Development and Test division specializes in the development and testing of hardware, software and mobile devices. Our solutions include both manual and automated testing, product engineering, prototype manufacturing and production. Please visit us at www. Lionbridge.com
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or protected veteran status.