Assembly and Inspection in Portland, TN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Now Hiring - Immediate Needs in Portland, TN - FOR VERY FAST PACED JOB
Skilled Detailed Assembler, Machine Operators, Light Assembly and Packaging
(steel toe shoe/boot promo, we give $25 towards your shoes after 2 weeks work)
1st shift starts: 6am OR 7am - 230pm or 330pm
2nd shift : 230pm or 330pm - 11pm or 12am
(please NOTE these positions/jobs will require occasional OVERTIME, must be willing to work that OVERTIME
~~~~~ Pay $ 10.00 - 13.50 hour depending on position and shift.
* Following work instructions and/or route sheets
* Hand or machine assembly
* Will be using tools, measuring devices like gauges, calipers, micrometers and visually inspection of assembled chains drives
* Will be using machines for metal and chain assembly
* Lifting up to 30 pounds
* Will be standing for the entire shift.
* may include small, simple assembly then putting into appropriate boxes
* labeling as needed
* counting as needed
* standing entire shift
* Needs to be mechanically inclined, fast paced, and have great vision.
* Prefer knowledge of how to read calipers or can be trained.
* Experience with in a Production environment is a must!
* Be familiar with Poke Yoke process.
Temp to Hire opportunity Resumes and Interviews this week
contact Cindy or Melissa to inquire about opportunity in Portland including surrounding areas like Franklin, KY or Scottsville or Clarksville or Bowling Green, even Nashville and Gallatin, Hendersonville
$10.00 to $13.50 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.