Assess Specialist Licensed PRN 9/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00005-16442
LICENSED ASSESS SPECIALIST NEEDED WITH LEWISGALE\'S RESPONSE CENTER PRN - NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS NEEDED
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
* *Provides screening, referral and intake services to consumers following established protocols.
* Secures information necessary to evaluate, access, and screen consumers for clinical needs.
* *Ensures medical screen examination is performed by a qualified medical professional prior to completion of the initial psychiatric intake assessment.
* *Performs psychosocial, therapeutic and other evaluations.
* *Ensures admission and hospital criteria are met.
* *Ensures confidentiality, privacy, and safety for patients.
* *Demonstrates knowledge of ECO/TDO according to the Virginia State Code.
* *Follows established procedures performing job functions.
* *Follows established safety guidelines.
* *Works as a member of a team to problem solve and deliver quality care to patients.
* *Attends all in-services and education requirements; completes departmental Competency Based Orientation and Competency Based Evaluation requirements.
LICENSURE / CREDENTIALS:
* BLS Certification
* CPI must be obtained within 60 days of employment
* Must be license eligible as a licensed clinical social worker or licensed professional counselor
* Specialty certification from a national accrediting organization
Required - One year of experience in inpatient psychiatric setting or
one year of experience in related mental health field.
Required: Master s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or other related curriculum.
Required- BLS Certification. CPI.
Last Edited: 09/09/2016