Assessment Clinician Psych Call Center FT Nights
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 09727-42415
Nights (rotating weekends)
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Institute, Heart Care, Neuroscience Institute and Women s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region. RESEARCH PSYCHIATRIC CENTER is currently looking for an ASSESSMENT CLINICIAN
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NURSING OPPORTUNITIES:
Please contact Jennifer Beck at 816-257-6473 or emailJennifer.email@example.com
* Provides crisis assessment and intervention for persons of all ages. These assessments may be conducted in EDS, and other locations as directed by the Compass Call Center.
* Coordinate the patient's course of treatment with the doctor, hospital staff and the Compass Call Center.
* The clinician will utilize all available resources in addressing the client s needs.
* Clinician must be able to work with minimal direct supervision, utilize creative problem solving, drawing upon and collaborating with additional resources as need and within ones scope of practice.
* MSW or Master's Degree in a relevant clinical behavioral sciences field (social work, counseling, psychology, etc.) OR RN from an accredited university.
* Current Missouri R.N. or L.C.S.W. or L.P.C. Licensure or Eligible for Licensure or Certification at the state or national level for independent practice and/or specialized therapeutic process that requires postgraduate education and licensure, certification or registration.
* Experience in mental health assessment/evaluation including care assessments, substance abuse, crisis stabilization and utilization of community resources.
* Working knowledge of the DSM preferred.
* Demonstrated knowledge or training in the developmental and emotional needs of patients of all ages.
Last Edited: 09/06/2016