Behavioral Health Admissions Specialist (LCSW) - Adult Respond - FT Weekdays (7p-3a) Rotating Weekends
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 00584-11773
Days (rotating weekends)
PARKRIDGE VALLEY HOSPITAL CHATTANOOGA, TN
ASSESSMENT SPECIALIST, LCSW - RESPOND
PARKRIDGE VALLEY offers the most comprehensive mental health and chemical dependency services in the region. With programs available for children, adolescents and adults, services are provided with a variety of treatment options to best accommodate the individual patient- from inpatient care, to partial hospitalization to intensive outpatient care.
PARKRIDGE VALLEY ADULT & SENIOR CAMPUS is a 64 bed facility with 48 acute beds (32 Psych & 16 A&D/Dual Diagnosis) and 16 beds dedicated to our Senior Life Unit. PARKRIDGE VALLEY CHILD & ADOLESCENT CAMPUS is a 108 bed facility with 84 beds being acute and sub-acute and 24 beds dedicated to our Residential Treatment Center which is a center for children in state custody.
PARKRIDGE VALLEY is currently looking for a ASSESSMENT SPECIALIST, LCSW - RESPOND
* Facilitates access to mental health services to persons inquiring and professionals and agencies referring persons utilizing the hospital and community-based continuum of care.
* To present in a professional, caring and understanding manner to persons inquiring of assistance and committed to help the individuals(s) connect to resources needed via hospital programs or other resources in the community.
* Master's Degree in Behavioral Health related field required
* 3 or more years experience and licensed masters level independent practitioner under the state of TN (LPC, LCSW, & LMFT) required.
* BLS, CPI certifications required.
Last Edited: 10/25/2016