Asset Management Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB ROLE: ASSET MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MD
DURATION: FULLTIME ROLE
* Complete Understanding of Work and Asset Management process
* Understanding of Asset Suite 8 / Passport 10 based business processes and integrations with back office systems.
* Understanding of power generation utilities business process is an added advantage.
* Should have working experience in COBOL, PL/SQL, WebServers.
* Hands on experience in implementing at least 2 end to end Asset Management Assignments based on Asset Suite 8 or Passport 10
* Should have complete knowledge of Asset Suit 8 / Passport 10 Applications and processes.
* Should have implemented Asset Suit 8 / Passport 10 integrated to back office systems.
* Should have good understanding Asset Suite Supply Chain functions.
* Good understanding of PL/SQL
* Excellent communication skills - needs to have skills to engage with both customer IT and Business users at senior level
* Good troubleshooting and analysis skills
* Team player - needs to work closely with TCS colleagues both onsite and offshore in India
* 6+ years of experience required.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specific responsibilities include (but not limited to):
* Work within the project schedule and deliver the assigned tasks within time limits and with quality
* Coordinate for the assigned work with the onsite and offshore team
* Report the work progress on a predefined frequency
* Carry out the required documentation with respect to the development work done