This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
LaSalle Investment Management ( LaSalle ) is a global real estate investment manager with $56 billion of private and public real estate assets under management and nearly 700 people in 16 countries worldwide. Our diverse investor base includes public and private pension funds, insurance companies, governments, endowments and high net worth investors from across the globe. LaSalle sponsors private separate accounts, private open and closed-end commingled funds, and public real estate securities programs. As a wholly-owned member of the Jones Lang LaSalle group, LaSalle's investment teams also draw on the intelligence and resources of our parent company, giving us unique access to market opportunities and key industry leaders.
OBJECTIVE OF ROLE:
LaSalle Investment Management is currently seeking a full-time industrial asset manager for LaSalle s industrial development and existing investments.
* Oversee development partners with the development and particular focus on lease-up of new spec buildings
* Establish leasing objectives/guidelines and drive lease-up of new buildings and/or lease rollovers/expirations
* Establish and maintain leasing broker relationships in respective markets
* Develop and implement annual asset level strategic plans, including hold/sell analysis
* Lead the research, analysis, and execution of asset level strategic initiatives to drive value creation
* Engage and direct property managers in development of operating budgets including capital and leasing plans; Oversee property level operating activities
* Monitor/track construction progress, budget, and cost over runs, along with approving any changing orders and construction draws
* Oversee and direct the completion quarterly valuations and cash flow forecasts
* Review of financial reports to monitor performance and achieve investment objectives
* Participate in Investment Committee and client presentations
* Prepare client quarterly reporting for assets
* Assist in economic underwriting and due diligence for acquisitions and transition of acquisitions to Asset Management
* Manage the disposition process for property sales
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 10+ years of commercial or investment real estate experience with 5+ years of Asset Management experience
* Industrial development and leasing experience preferred
* BA/BS degree required; MBA degree preferred
* Network of existing relationships/contacts within the industrial field including other owners, developers, leasing agents, and investment sales brokers a plus
* Interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with external and internal clients required
* Strong written/verbal communication skills
* Strong problem solving and quantitative skills
* Ability to work well with others and manage/motivate junior staff; high level of energy, dedication and passion for the business
* Ability to work well under pressure with multiple competing deadlines
* Willingness to travel
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual fee revenue of $4 billion, JLL has more than 200 corporate offices and operates in 75 countries worldwide. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 3 billion square feet and completed $99 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2013. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $48.0 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
LaSalle Investment Management ( LaSalle ) is a global real estate investment manager with $50 billion of private and public real estate assets under management and nearly 700 people in 16 countries worldwide. Our diverse investor base includes public and private pension funds, insurance companies, governments, endowments and high net worth investors from across the globe. LaSalle sponsors private separate accounts, private open and closed-end commingled funds, and public real estate securities programs. As a wholly-owned member of the Jones Lang LaSalle group, LaSalle's investment teams also draw on the intelligence and resources of our parent company, giving us unique access to market opportunities and key industry leaders.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
The only real estate services and money management firm listed on Forbes magazine s Platinum 400 Best Big Companies list for three consecutive years
One of the 100 Best Corporate Citizens in the United States named by CRO magazine
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for six consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com or www.lasalle.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.