Asset Protection Manager - Boston
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Mattel/Facilities, Security & Other
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
We are searching for an experienced Asset Protection Manager to join our Boston location. American Girl Asset Protection is committed to safeguarding the assets of our brand through the education and training of associates, implementation of effective policies and the leveraging of existing and new technology. In addition this position will develop their team by providing effective leadership and training to develop leaders of the future.
* Be an advocate for safety to ensure the safety of all American Girl customers and employees while on store premises
* Prevent the loss of company assets by being alert and identifying suspicious internal or external activities
* Provide customer service in a positive, friendly and professional business atmosphere
* Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with others
* Provide training and leadership for the LP team developing leaders of the future
* Attend and complete First-aid, CPR, AED certifications as scheduled
* Provide timely assistance; follow up, resolution and communication to both internal and external customer concerns.
* Demonstrate an awareness, understanding and support of all company, store and department policies, procedures and guidelines
* Be able to prioritize multiple tasks/activities at one time
* Maintain confidentiality with all matters at all times
Experience, Education & Skills
* High School Graduate/General Education Degree (GED); BA/BS degree preferred
* 3 to 5 years experience in Retail Loss Prevention plus previous Retail Management Experience preferred
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Software programs
* Working knowledge of LP/AP related tools such as CCTV, Network Client, and exception based reporting systems.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential
* Able to be firm and courteous when giving instructions
* Must be willing to work a flexible retail schedule, including nights, weekends and off hours
* Wicklander and Zulawski certification preferred
* State specific license if applicable
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAT, www.mattel.com/careers), the world's leading toy company. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through age-appropriate, high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include My American Girl , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , and its classic historical characters. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer