This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Assignor Position Features:
The goal of the Assignment Agent is to assign client orders to the most qualified vendor in our database. The assignment agent will find the most qualified vendor by reading the requirements of the client order and searching the internal database of vendors. He or she will also review the vendor's product offering, quality, and pricing schedule. The agent will ensure that the vendor's product offering, quality, and fee schedule are in line with client and companies guidelines.
- On time assignment of all client orders to the most qualified vendor
- Providing vendor managers with key information regarding vendor coverage
- Provide feedback about vendor performance to vendor managers
- Ensuring that order assignments fall within companies price range
- Resolving pre confirmation order delays or problems
Minimum Qualifications: - High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous sales or telemarketing experience
- Demonstrated superior written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and remove barriers to problem resolution
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high paced changing environment
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Proven ability to remain calm under stressful situations
- Demonstrated ability to influence people to follow company policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little to no supervision
Great benefits. Apply for this great position as a assignor today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.