- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Assisant, Associate, Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the University of Kentucky, in Lexington, Kentucky is recruiting for a board certified clinical pathologist/clinical chemist with fellowship training in clinical chemistry. The successful candidate would join an academic hospital-based practice and engage in an active collaborative research program appropriate to title series and rank. This potential open-rank position is available immediately within a Clinical title series, and will remain open until the appropriate individual is recruited.
Please include curriculum vita and cover letter, along with application.
The University of Kentucky is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, African Americans, and all minorities.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES
1. M.D./D.O./Ph.D. or equivalent degree.
2. American Board of Clinical Chemistry (ABCC) certification/eligibility in Clinical Chemistry or American Board of Pathology (ABP) Certification in Clinical Pathology.
3. Licensed in Kentucky as required for provider
4. Demonstrated ability in teaching students at all levels in an academic environment.
5. Knowledge of pathology and laboratory medicine practices in a variety of clinical, teaching and research environments.
6. Demonstrated interest and ability in scholarly activity evidenced by peer review publications and investigative experience.
7. Experience in molecular pathology.
DOES THIS POSITION HAVE SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES*
DEADLINE TO APPLY
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
The University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus. Any candidate offered this position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.