Assistant Account Executive, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
Momentum is looking for an amazing Assistant Account Executive to help support our luxury spirit/liquor account. Our client is a spirits category leader and is working with Momentum to keep driving rapid growth of their portfolio via integrated marketing programs.
/ WHAT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DO
* Providing general support (project and admin) to the Director of Merchandise & POS.
* Keeping Director and Account Managers appropriately involved and informed on all major aspects of accounts and reports to him/her and agency management on the progress of business.
* Supporting the team on all components of POS buy book process including and updating the PMT (Project Management Tool), taking meeting notes and publishing to all appropriate agencies and client contacts.
* Delivering polished presentations and assisting team with content collection for client
* Receives ad-hoc merchandise and POS requests from the business leadership team and distribute to the appropriate sourcing agent for quoting.
* Developing an understanding of clients business and oversees competitive research and analyses
* Handling the invoicing for project activities, works closely with Momentum Finance to coordinate and track; knowing budgets, finances and commitments, etc. at all times and furnishes monthly updates to client.
* Assisting in tracking teams hours, preparing documentation on expense tracking and other materials involved in overall account management
* Developing rapport with clients, troubleshooting conflicts as they arise.
* Coordinating all meetings, brainstorms, etc. including authoring meeting agendas, weekly status reports, hot lists, creative deliverable tracker and more.
* Establishing effective relationships across agency multi-disciplinary teams
* Supporting Momentum s values
/ QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
* Minimum of 1 year business experience OR marketing related internships
* Previous agency experience a plus
* College graduate, or in active pursuit of same
* Strong computer skills MS Office (including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
* Solid communication skills written and verbal
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic, resourceful, and curious
* Possesses entrepreneurial spirit
* Detail oriented
* Service oriented
* Ability to think strategically and executionally
* Sense of urgency/high energy
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* You re fast enough to keep up with us and we re moving at light speed.
* You play well with others, of all kinds. And others get you and want to hear more about what you re saying.
At Momentum Worldwide we value diversity and the uniqueness of all individuals. We thrive in an inclusive environment. Momentum recruits, hires and promotes without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits, and all other privileges of employment.
New York, New York, United States