Assistant Account Manager - ReqCode 83967-586540
AlliedBarton Security Services - Washington, D.C.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. Our more than 50,000 employees and 100 offices across the country service a client base of several thousand which includes approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies nationwide. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
As the first security services company selected as one of Training magazine's Top 125 training companies for six consecutive years, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based, and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our commitment to training includes industry specific programs that are customized for the security challenges in several of the markets we serve.
AlliedBarton's focus on Human Capital Management moves employee growth and satisfaction to the forefront of all company initiatives. By utilizing employee retention programs and promotions from within, AlliedBarton is able to foster a culture of quality security officers and continuous customer satisfaction.
AlliedBarton security officers adhere to quality standards designed to provide unparalleled service. Our security officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet our client's needs.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
* Supervise the day to day security operations of an assigned Client Site
* Manage a team of Security Officers, Site and Shift Supervisors including hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support.
* Ensure the Client Site is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
* Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client and employees
* Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manage client site to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer service
* Ensure all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met
* Handle any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately
* Other management responsibilities as determined by Client or District Manager
* College degree in Business Administration/Criminal Justice or equivalent experience.
* At least 2 years of business management/operations/supervisory experience.
* Previous Contract Security, facilities management, military or law enforcement experience preferred.
* Ability to develop and grow customer relationships.
* Experience in hiring, developing, motivating and retaining staff.
* Strong time management experience required with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, complex situations, a diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing basis.
* Previous payroll, billing and scheduling experience preferred.
* Key Competencies: Staff Management, Financial Management, Integrity, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Time Management, Customer Focus, Timely Decision Making, Motivating and Directing Others, Drive for Results ... To view the rest of this job posting or to apply for this position please click the APPLY NOW button