Assistant Americas Regional Travel Manager # 083184
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID:
ASSISTANT AMERICAS REGIONAL TRAVEL MANAGER # 083184
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The Assist the Regional Travel Manager (RTM) with assist in managing the regional strategy, identifying cost savings opportunities and support global initiatives.
* Provide support to the regional and global travel team on all RFP exercises
* Responsible for the overall day to day operations for travel and ground transportation within the region
* Provide day-to-day support to internal clients for hotel, airline and other travel-related inquires such as for clearing of waitlists, special service requests or other related issues
* Provide communication and training where necessary to internal clients as well as external suppliers; such as the Bank s dedicated travel agency and preferred suppliers (airlines, hotels, car rentals, etc.), on travel policy and procedures
* Ability to manage medium and long-term projects and provide measurement and achievement of goals
* Provide regional support to the Global Technical Lead (GTL) in regards to the Bank s online travel booking solution
* Work closely with the Global Commodities Manager (GCM) to coordinate quarterly supplier reviews to track performance to our contractual KPI s and adherence to SLA s
* Provide immediate response to any identified Travel Incidents including assessment of risk to Credit Suisse Group travelers; tracking of travelers; contact and assistance to travelers, and communication to appropriate, designated contacts in the Incident Management Team within Global Travel or Security Departments
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a commercial travel management role in a fast paced corporate or agency organization, or within a financial function within the travel industry
* Logistics management, procurement or financial management experience and/or qualifications would be advantageous
* Excellent communicator, both written and oral presentation an interpersonal skills with history of interfacing effectively with all levels of management as well as both internal and external customers and suppliers
* A solid client service and relationship management outlook, with the ability to challenge and influence senior business leaders while being co-operative and collaborative in style
* Ability to develop credibility with clients at all levels within the Firm and with a diverse vendor population
* Proactive & innovative, displaying the drive and energy required to meet the continuous challenges this role will present, while maintaining a pragmatic approach
* Experienced negotiator, used to managing multiple vendors and ensuring exceptional service delivery in a demanding commercial framework
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining high quality standards
* Personal integrity, initiative, leadership qualities and the ability to work as part of a team in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.