Assistant Auto Center Manager - Harrisburg, PA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIn partnership with the Auto Center Manager, this position is responsible for assisting with the management of the Auto Center and Associates in centers with a volume between $1.1 million and $2.19 million. The Assistant Manager ensures consistent, timely, and accurate service delivery to customers by building, supervising, and training a high performance selling and service team. The Assistant Manager works closely with the Auto Center Manager as well as the District Service Manager to ensure achievement of business goals and great customer service on a daily basis. This includes, but is not limited to, management of Associates analyses and driving of sales volume, customer service, profitability and performance identification and solution of business problems creation and implementation of competitive strategies managing productivity standards and other responsibilities as assigned by the Auto Center Manager or the District Service Manager. The Assistant Manager personally provides professional, timely and courteous service by listening carefully to customers, presenting Sears Automotive products clearly, and teaming with technicians.
The Assistant Auto Center Manager assists in the daily operation of the Auto Center in partnership with the Auto Center Manager. The Assistant Manager is expected to spend most of his/her time on management duties on a daily and weekly basis. In the absence of the Auto Center Manager, the Assistant Manager assumes all management duties and responsibilities for the Auto Center. The Assistant Manager occasionally spends some of his/her time directly selling to customers and addressing their needs.Job Duties/Responsibilities:
* Assists in planning and strategy to lead Auto Center to ensure achievement of business goals in sales and service.
* Teaches, Manages and provides positive and constructive feedback.
* Plans, directs and supervises the work and productivity levels of Associates to ensure standards are met or exceeded.
* Recognizes, encourages and acknowledges excellent customer service.
* Performs as the Customer Experience Manager on duty.
* Ensures delivery of speed and expertise to the customer through assistance in management of day to day business processes and programs.
* Responsible for determining appropriate outcomes to customer issues and concerns by making sound business decisions.
* Achieves personal sales and service goals and helps team in achieving the same.
* Delivers speed and expertise to the customer through daily execution of business processes and programs.
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* Must have a valid Driver's License
* Supervisory Experience
* ASE Certified * Bachelor's DegreeEqual Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.