Assistant Branch Manager 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are a full-service recruiting firm specializing in financial services. One of our premier clients is seeking an experienced, achievement-driven financial advisor to work in a leadership role as the Assistant Branch Manager. The role is intended to be a 1-2 year developmental role that will lead to a Branch Manager opportunity. You'll be part of a storied, top-tier company that offers:
* A great base salary with annual bonus and a great benefits package.
* Continual advancement and leadership opportunities.
* Mentoring current sales and service representatives.
* Work with upper management on deciding current initiatives to maintain and increase wallet-share.
* Assist in putting together seminars and providing feedback to branch members.
* Ability to participate in the community including service opportunities with several different schools and non-profits.
Assisting the Branch Manager in directing and leading the branch to acquire and drive business opportunities in the local market.
* Assisting the Branch Manager in directing and leading the branch to acquire and drive business opportunities in the local market.
* Assists the Branch Manager to build a strong sales and service team that can drive revenue opportunities while insuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Develop local efforts and implement national initiatives to grow business through in-branch customer contact, seminars, lead utilization, and local marketing.
* Assist with the management of operational activities, including full supervision of local risk and compliance issues, if a Branch Service Manager is not in place.
* Over time, will be responsible for managing a group of representatives and provide assistance with regard to training, developing, counseling, and motivating branch staff.
* Lead or assist with regional and/or corporate initiatives.
* Act as the interface with difficult clients who need to be guided to the management level.
* Assist with the measurement of service levels to determine staffing needs.
* MUST hold Series 7 and 63 licenses
* Insurances licenses and Series 9/10 required within 60 days of hire
* Strong brokerage/mutual fund knowledge
* Proven time-management skills
* Strong integrity and judgment skills
* Proven management and coaching skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills