Assistant Brand Coordinator- eComm
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/5/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
* The Associate Brand Coordinator eComm will coordinate development, distribution, audit and project management of digital assets given to customer sites to promote our brands.
* The Associate Brand Coordinate eComm will keep a pulse on the retail ecomm environment, benchmark other brands and come up with strategic ways to enhance the company s digital presence on customer sites.
* Focus will be on the BLACK+DECKER brand in the eComm space
* May also assist with coordinating PORTER CABLE and DEWALT digital assets, as needed.
* Effectively work cross-functionally and build relationships with a number of internal teams, from product to digital to channel to creative teams.
* Ensure projects are tracking to timelines and budgets.
* Ensure compliance of the brand standards and maintain consistency of all communication elements across the digital marketing based activities.
* Bachelor s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field required.
* 2 years in consumer products industry sales/marketing/brand preferred
* Retail experience, preferably with Wal-Mart, Home Depot and Lowes
* Digital or project management experience preferred
* Operate within expense budget as specified
* Provide cost analysis/measure of any/all merchandising activities executed, where appropriate
SKILLS SET DESIRED:
* Project management skills
* Passionate for digital asset creation
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Team player
* Leadership and team building skills
* Extreme attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects at once.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.