Assistant Channel Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
At Stanley Black & Decker (SBD), one of the world s fastest growing and most dynamic companies, we seek the best in the industry to join our Global Tools & Storage Marketing team. Currently, we are seeking candidates for an Assistant Channel Manager position assigned specifically to own the DeWalt Power Tool (PPT) business at Lowe s.
* Working with the PPT Channel Manager to develop product, merchandising, and promotion strategies
* Learning and understanding the channel P&L to make sound business decisions in order to drive top and bottom lines
* Working with sales & marketing team in collaboration with product, brand, and finance to develop strategic initiatives
* Successfully executing market communication plans and new product launches
* Presenting product, merchandising, and promotional strategies to account buyer and field sales teams
* Interfacing with Brand Marketing Team for production of point of purchase materials
* Analyzing /tracking POS, Inventory, Market Share, Competitive Landscapes
* Tracking program/promotional effectiveness and recommend changes and improvements as required
* Working closely with the sales team to manage listings in order to maximize sales and profitability via mix management.
* BA/BS Degree; two plus (2 +) years field sales experience in big box environment (THD, LOWES),
* A track record of demonstrated achievement;
* Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite. (SAP, BW, and other B&D software applications a plus)
* Effective project management skills, strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Basic knowledge of key business measures--sales, gross margin, OM, etc.
* Demonstrated solid analytical skills and problem-solving ability
* Strong attention to detail; strong multi-tasking ability as well as ability to manage deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
* Knowledge of construction and fastening product and market a plus.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.