Assistant Client Manager - Employee Benefits
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Willis North America Inc.
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT CLIENT MANAGER - HUMAN CAPITAL PRACTICE
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
HUMAN CAPITAL AND BENEFITS
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
WTW s practice designs and deploys cutting-edge employee benefit and reward programs for today's leading employers. Our clients range from medium and large employees and include innovative Silicon Valley tech startups, iconic cultural institutions, name brand retailers, engineering and architecture firms, and more. The Assistant Client Manager is an entry point to the world of client service, brokerage and consulting. This individual will gain the foundational skills in employee benefits and insurance to establish and advance their career at Willis.
* Updating Client tracking system with coverages, renewals, commissions, SOX requirements (EPIC)
* Invoice management and revenue tracking for Willis customers
* Initiating and data gathering for 5500 filings and submissions
* Coordination, maintenance and assistance of internal (WEM) compliance and filing system protocols
* Responsible for the daily support of the client service team addressing general account management and research for team members on client related issues
* Assist Client Advocates in developing responses to RFPs and proposal development
* Support Client Managers on basic service issues
* Maintaining client contact information
* Support Willis values
* Development and production of Employee Brochures, newsletters, websites for client communications
* Open Enrollment assistance with Health Fair coordination, tracking vendor attendance, and providing Willis representation at meetings
* Review of plan documents and contracts
* Support for HelpLine
HCP TEAM ENGAGEMENT AND SUPPORT
* Assistance in production of annual client reports and deliverables
* Assist in development of market analysis and benchmarking studies for clients
* Basic data population for analysis and financial modeling
* Develop and update employee/client communications
* Set up and development of Online Communication Portals (Willis Online, Willis Essentials, HR Connect)
* Bachelor s degree preferred, CA Life Insurance degree a plus
* Fundamental knowledge of insurance
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Must be a team player but a self-starter
* Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision
* Ability to handle and resolve client related issues
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
* Computer skills which include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, and web-based applications
* Demonstrate a commitment to building new skills
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.