Assistant Client Service Specialist (Employee Benefits)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Asst. Client Services Specialist
Location: Columbus, OH
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
HUMAN CAPITAL AND BENEFITS
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
The ASSISTANT CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST will work closely with Client Managers, Sr. Client Managers, and Producers to ensure effective and efficient delivery of client services.
* deliver quality coverage comparisons for both new and renewal business.
* Interface with practice leader, team leader, supporting client associates, Willis executives, and sales producers.
* interaction with carriers and TPA s, gathering data for submission to carriers, collection of quotes and entering data into spreadsheets and follow up with carriers.
* preparing RFP s
* initial client set-up and collection of relevant data, maintenance of activities associated with our internal accounting/tracking system (EPIC),
* resolving day to day client inquiries and coordination of 5500 filings.
* Account specific travel may be required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 0-2+ years of employee benefits industry experience in the areas of benefits, enrollment, and compliance with demonstrated technical knowledge of self-funding, stop-loss, renewal underwriting, claims analysis, and contract review.
* Technical knowledge of insurance contracts/structure
* Working knowledge of all employer-sponsored health and welfare plans
* Understanding of large, complex employers
* Outstanding communication skills
* Ability to work within a team
* Strong Excel skills
* Develop new partner markets where needed locally and support nationally based relationships with carriers
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.