Assistant Client Services Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Role : Assistant Client Services Specialist
Location : Denver, CO
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
Assistant Client Services Representative
The incumbent in this position is responsible for handling incoming member calls from health benefit trust call center , researching information and responding; prepare claims audits for members.
* Handle incoming calls ( call center ) from health benefit trust members and providers researching questions using software and printed material provided and responding to eligibility and authorization for service to members and providers
* Obtain additional information from health benefit vendors and respond to members and providers;
* Forward any facsimiles and incoming mail to appropriate vendor
* Create a Call Description in the Salesforce system for individual members. Keep track of Open Calls within the Salesforce system and close when completed;
* Request claims history from vendor and prepare claim audits for members as requested;
* Keep incoming calls, paperwork and activities current;
* Become proficient in all vendor software programs
* Maintain a professional attitude with both co-workers and external clients.
* Must possess the ability to use an adding machine, personal computer, telephone, photocopier, facsimile machine and general office equipment.
* Must be able to perform basic office skills.
* Must possess intermediate computer skills with Excel spreadsheets & MS Word.
* Experience in scanning and attaching files electronically in the computer preferred.
* Must possess and demonstrate the ability to pay attention to detail.
* Must be able to accurately copy data from one source to another.
* Must possess basic math skills, including the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, decimals and fractions.
* Must be able to respond in an effective and efficient manner to requests and carry out verbal and written instructions.
* Must be able to project a professional image.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Requires a minimum of two years of customer service or other related experience.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.