Assistant Clinical Director, Southeastern MA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
The May Institute Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONASSISTANT CLINICAL DIRECTOR, SOUTHEASTERN MA
Job ID: 2016-2317
Job Location: Raynham, Massachusetts
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Behavior Analyst
Our May Center for Adult Services is seeking a compassionate, dedicated, and experienced clinician to join our team of national experts. May Center for Adult Services provides a wide range of community-based services for adults with autism and other developmental disabilities.
This is an exciting professional opportunity to do research, conduct clinical/behavior assessments develop behavior plans and coordinate interdisciplinary team meetings. A a graduate student pursuing Board Certification as a Behavior Analyst or a masters level graduate with experience in clinical case management would be an ideal candidate.
* Work with an inter-disciplinary team to develop comprehensive behavior plans
* Develop and monitor skill acquisition programs
* Train and supervise staff
* Participate in applied research with opportunities to publish and present at conferences
* Collaborate with senior clinical leadership.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, you will receive:
* Medical/Dental Insurance
* Matching Contribution to retirement plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Support for conference attendance
* Free CEUs for BCBA s, BCABA s, Social Workers, Psychologists
* Medical/Dependent Care Flexible Spending
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Master s Degree in psychology or related field preferred
* BCBA Certification preferred