- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Assistant Communications Planner
We are seeking two Assistant Communications Planners to join our Winston-Salem Mediahub team.
A great Assistant Communications Planner has an eye for detail and accuracy, an aptitude for analysis, curiosity, and a willingness to work hard. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing analyses, documentation, and rationale for communications plan recommendations
- Promptly and thoroughly executing communications plans
- Maintaining tight budget controls and timely reporting procedures
- Assisting the communications planner and supervisor in the maintenance of on-going media/communications activity
Four-year degree is required.
You must have solid experience using excel, powerpoint, and other computer applications.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.