This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy client is a multifaceted real estate investment firm with a diverse portfolio consisting of over $3.5B in assets under management spanning the US and Mexico. The candidate will manage and review accurate financial reporting on a monthly basis.
* Accounting, managerial, organizational, communication, and analytic skills
* Manage financial reporting for monthly, quarterly, and annual closing packages
* Preparation of budgets and cash flow projections
* Day-to-day cash management
* Assist in quarterly and annual audit process
* BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field REQUIRED
* 7+ years of accounting/audit experience
* CPA a plus but not required
* Highly detail oriented, highly motivated, self-starter that is efficient and self-sufficient
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Work both autonomously and as a team