This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONASSISTANT CONTROLLER
My client is a nationwide leading provider of wireless network solutions for businesses and is seeking to hire an experienced Assistant Controller establish and maintain financial/operational processes to keep the overall commitment; supporting growth. The Assistant Controller will be responsible for creating and presenting financial statements, revenue acknowledgment, stock compensation, SEC reporting, month-end close procedures as well as tax and audits. The candidate will also develop and implement accounting guidelines.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* Min. 5-7+ years of previous experience within a Controller position
* CPA certification required
* Public Accounting experience is preferred
* Experience/Knowledge of GAAP, Financial reporting & SOX compliance
* Strong SEC reporting/preparing experience
* Exceptional Leadership and Strong problem-solving skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Base Salary $100,000 - $115,000 (based on experience)
* Fantastic Benefits
* Advancement, Growth
Direct Sales Recruiting, , (DSR) and DirectHR are National Recruitment organizations partnering with National, Regional and Local Clients to bring qualified candidates a career and a future. DSR offers over 50years combined Recruitment, Sales and Management experience. We are, along with our clients, an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. A M/F/D/V