Assistant Creative Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 3/19/2017
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION- General support for current projects.
- Show Paperwork, Research, Financial application support, file management
- Additional Duties as the position is defined
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere, take direction, and seek clarification
- Self Sufficient
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Computer Proficiencies:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word minimum)
- Basic Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Basic CAD familiarity (Vector Works preferred, AutoCAD acceptable)
- Exposure to/comfort with Experiential Marketing, Event, Themed Entertainment, or Trade Show industries.
Relatable/transferable undergraduate degree to this industry, or equivalent experience (2 yrs minimum)