Assistant Dining Room Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time; Flexible hours including weekends required.
Brookdale Island Lake 160 Islander Court Longwood, FL 32750
Job #: 065428
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Responsible for providing quality dining experience by assisting the Dining Room Manager with overseeing dining room staff and maintaining a pleasant and clean dining environment
* Provide direct supervision of at least two or more full time associates
* Supervise daily operations of dining room, room service, and convenience store, if applicable
* Lead the training of all new dining room associates and conducts required on-going training sessions
* Ensure an adequate number of service employees for each shift and ensures absences are covered
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school
* Two years of related experience
* Current ServSafe Certification required
* Obtain and hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates
* Flexibility with schedule
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147024.aspx'