Assistant Director of Engineering
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Accomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and review; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
* Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
* Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
* Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Designs the organization for optimal customer service. Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
* Skilled at supervising work for a team of individuals with differing levels of skill to enable them to achieve performance and quality standards.
* Capable of staffing, structuring, and maintaining a productive team of highly skilled employees.
* Deep understanding of technology developed through real-world experience * Extensive technical leadership experience in multiple settings. Inspires technical people to achieve outstanding results.
* Expert at hands-on equipment maintenance.
* Expert at resolving electronics failures, using such tools as test clips for device packages along with grabbers, SMD tweezers, probes, and insertion/extraction tools.
* Ability to lift 75lbs.
* Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
* Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled