Assistant Director of Facilities Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
A Patient Care Company
Fountain Valley, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONASSISTANT DIRECTOR PLANT OPERATIONS
The ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES MANAGEMENT will provide support to the Director of Facilities Management in all aspects of the physical plant, and all buildings that are under the scope of our Hospital and Medical Center.
The Assistant Director of Facilities manages proactively in their approach to organize and direct a comprehensive program to ensure the integrity of the physical plant and the safety of its occupants. The assistant director must possess the skills and abilities to proactively manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
Responsibilities may include: Front line oversight of several departments such as Maintenance, Engineering, Bio-Medical Services, Grounds, Security, Safety, Telecom Communications Vendor, Construction and Hazardous Material / Waste Management and Emergency Management. The hours may vary to meet the needs of the facility at any time. This list is not all inclusive and may include any other duty as assigned. No Patient Health Information access required.
* Five years of progressive experience in supervision of staff, construction, utilities, building and maintenance of equipment.
* Three years' of verifiable experience with forecasting, cost analysis and departmental budgeting as well as oversight of vendor management / contracts.
* Three years' verifiable of experience of the management of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to include oversight of reports, staffing, and productivity for work order completion and Preventative Maintenance (PM) completion to meet the needs of the facility and Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ).
* Three years' verifiable experience with the oversight of all testing to meet the requirements of The Joint Commission (TJC).
* All verifiable experience shall be within the last 5 years.
* Current California driver's license; a copy of the renewed license will need to be submitted upon renewal.
* A Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be completed at the time of hire and on an annual basis thereafter.
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
* 5+ TO 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Management Experience Required - Yes
Minimum Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally