Assistant Director of Housekeeping
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Duties:
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Trains new employees and provides continued training for current employees.
* Oversees an assigned designated area and insures the area meets resort standards.
* Checks unoccupied rooms to insure accuracy of housekeeping and front office reports.
* Inspects clean and vacant rooms for cleanliness, supplies, maintenance problems, and temperature.
* Oversees the activities and actions of assigned personnel.
* Inspects stay over rooms for cleanliness, supplies, and precautionary damage concerns.
* Insures linen storage rooms, trash rooms, and housekeeping carts are clean, organized, and properly inventoried for next day's activities. Ensures combustible substances are removed from storage areas.
* Keeps hallways, vending areas, and stairways clean and free of obstructions (furniture, dishes, etc.).
* Supervises staff and assists Floor Managers with personnel.
* Investigates and reports inappropriate behavior by staff, guests or suspicious persons.
* Completes and communicates maintenance work orders.
* Ensures staff members report in and cleared before departing resort.
* Turns over all vacant and clean rooms; verifies stayovers; reports early check outs; communicates issues and discrepancies with front office.
* Insures accuracy of nightly housekeeping reports and investigates discrepancies.
* Assists with completion of rooms and a timely manner. Assigns staff members to assist others.
* Excellent management skills including conflict resolution, coaching, development and teamwork.
* Previous experience in hotel or resort management required.
* Ability to lift 30lbs.
* Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
* Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled