Assistant Director of Nursing - Nights - Acute Care
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Hospital represents the best that a community hospital has to offer: quality care in a friendly and familiar setting. This hospital has earned a fine reputation in a number of service areas, including primary care, geriatric services, women's health, pediatrics, asthma programs, and others. Spacious and modern patient rooms and beautifully-renovated units ensure that hospital stays are as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
We are currently seeking a ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NURSING ON THE NIGHT SHIFT.
* This person will be working out of NURSING ADMINISTRATION and will work collaboratively with the Associate Director of Nursing and Administrative Supervisors to implement and monitor all aspects of nursing practice, including staff performance.
* Participates in the development and monitoring of budgets (PS and OPTS).
* Conducts unit rounds to evaluate nursing practice, patient's conditions, and to provide resources for nursing personnel as needed.
* Meet daily with Administrative Supervisors to coordinate the activities of tour, solve problems, and plan solutions that will assure that effective Nursing Standards and continuity of practice between tours are maintained.
* BSN Required
* Valid NYS Nursing License
* BCLS, ACLS, PALS Certification