Assistant Director of Nursing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Coastal Staffing Solutions
Saint Cloud, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOASTAL STAFFING SOLUTIONS is a staffing and recruiting company that specializes in the placement of qualified medical personnel in private and public practice settings throughout Florida and the United States. Our clients run the entire spectrum in the Healthcare Industry.
We have been retained by one of the leading, Long Term Care Groups in the state of Florida, to search for an ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NURSING for their St. Cloud, Florida facility.
To assume the responsibilities of the Director of Nursing Services in his/her absence. To participate in the development and implementation of nursing policies and procedures and be a liaison between administration and staff, residents and families.
* Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing for registered nurses (RN) and possess a current license in the State of Florida.
* Must have a good working knowledge of general nursing theory and practices as well as principles, techniques and methods involved in the administration of medications.
* Be familiar with organizational functions, policies, regulations and procedures of a long term care facility as related to nursing services.
* Possess the ability to supervise and counsel staff.
* Good memory for details necessary and ability for problem solving with residents, families, staff and physicians.
* Clear understanding and knowledge of the regulations for long-term care.
Must have at least 1year of experience as an Assistant Director of Nursing with Long-Term Care Experience. Must be a Registered Nurse.
* GENEROUS COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS OFFERED; INCLUDING COMPETITIVE PAY, MEDICAL, DENTAL AND LIFE INSURANCE.